The Greeley Downtown Development Authority (DDA) Board is comprised of 12 Board members appointed by Greeley City Council who own property, run a business or live in the DDA district. DDA Board meetings take place the 3rd Thursday of each month at 7:30 am. These meetings are generally held in the conference room on the 3rd Floor of the Chase Tower (822 7th Street), but meeting location is subject to change. Board meetings are open to the public.
The May DDA Board Meeting has been CANCELLED. The next DDA Board Meeting will be held on Thursday, June 16th at 7:30am. Meeting will be held in the Chase Building 3rd Floor Conference Room (822 7th Street).
- Drew Notestine, Thomas & Tyler
- Andy Feinstein, University of Northern Colorado
- Polly Kurtz, Resident & Property Owner
- Matt Anderson, Ancon Constructors
- Tommy Butler, Greeley City Council
- Justin Ghofrani, The Kress Cinema
- Tom Grant, Grant & Hoffman
- Matthew Hortt, High Plains Library District
- Logan Richardson, Richmark
- Brian Seifried, Luna’s Tacos & Tequila
- Linda Winter, Accessories with a Flair!… and Hair
- Deb Deboutez, Greeley City Council alternate
- Steve Moreno (Ex-Officio), Weld County Commissioner