The Greeley Downtown Development Authority (DDA) Board is comprised of 12 Board members appointed by Greeley City Council who own property, run a business or live in the DDA district. DDA Board meetings take place the 3rd Thursday of each month at 7:30 am. These meetings are generally held in the conference room on the 3rd Floor of the Chase Tower (822 7th Street), but meeting location is subject to change. Board meetings are open to the public.
The next DDA Board Meeting will be held on Thursday, July 15th at 7:30am. Location of the meeting will be in the Chase Building, 822 7th Street, 3rd Floor Conference Room.
- Drew Notestine, Thomas & Tyler
- Tom Grant, Grant & Hoffman
- Brian Seifried, Luna’s Tacos & Tequila
- Logan Richardson, Mineral Resources
- Matt Anderson, Ancon Constructors
- Phil Grizzle, Zoe’s Cafe
- Linda Winter, Accessories with a Flair!… and Hair
- Justin Ghofrani, The Kress Cinema
- Andy Feinstein, University of Northern Colorado
- Polly Kurtz, Resident & Property Owner
- Mike Ketterling (Ex-Officio), Northern Engineering
- Tommy Butler, Greeley City Council
- Kristin Zasada, Greeley City Council alternate