Did you know that there are more than 2,000 free two-hour parking spots in Downtown Greeley — and all parking is free after 5 pm on weekdays, and all day on weekends and City holidays?!
Parking is enforced from 7 am-5 pm on weekdays in permit areas, traditional two-hour parking zones, and the Orange Zone using license plate recognition software.
Types of Parking Downtown
Free Two-Hour Parking with the Option to Pay to Stay:
Areas signed as two-hour parking offer two free hours of parking. Once the first two hours have passed, visitors have the option to pay to stay using Passport or move their vehicle. Free two-hour parking is also offered in the Orange Zone, but with some restrictions (please see below for more information).
Free All Day Parking:
Free all day parking is available in on-street areas that are not signed as two-hour parking. The Chamber of Commerce south lot (10th Street and 7th Avenue) and the Train Museum lot (10th Street and 6th Avenue) also offer free all day parking.
Areas signed as permit parking are for use by permit holders. After 5 pm permit areas are free for public use with no time limitation. To find out more about permit parking visit the permit page.
Pay to Stay with Passport:
To stay longer than two hours, visitors can use Passport to pay for additional time.
Staying Longer Than Two Hours?
If you plan to stay longer than two hours or are unsure of the length of your stay, you must begin a Passport session shortly after parking your car. Failure to do so will not preclude you from receiving a citation.
- Find your parking spot
- Launch the Passport App on your phone
- Enjoy Downtown
- The app will send an alert near the end of your parking time (First 2 hours are free)
- Pay for more time
- Continue to enjoy Downtown
How to Use Passport
1. Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store or visit the website.
2. Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
3. Park anywhere you see Passport Parking app signs and decals.
4. Start your parking session from your phone immediately after parking your car.
5. Get reminders when your parking time is about to expire and remotely extend your time!
Or call (877) 959-4718 and pay for your extended parking over the phone.
For more information visit http://greeleygov.com/services/parking/downtown-parking or email email@example.com