Holiday Open House
Small Business Saturday, Holiday Open House, Parade and Park Lighting Ceremony
Celebrate Small Business Saturday and make it a downtown Greeley day November 29th. Twenty-three downtown Greeley businesses are hosting a bingo Holiday Open House. Pick up your bingo card at a participating business, get it stamped by at least 10 of the participants as instructed and you can enter to win $1,200 in prizes and gift cards. No purchase necessary.
Most of the businesses are also hosting fun activities. Enjoy “pet the Christmas Chicken” make a pinecone birdfeeder, enter drawings for Nutcracker tickets, a Teddy-Bear Tea, make an ornament or some s’mores, enter drawing for door prizes, and more. The whole day promises to deliver wondrous holiday magic. Strolling carolers from the Greeley Chorale will delight the shoppers in the late afternoon.
Do some small business shopping at the Holiday Open House, take in the brilliance of the Festival of Trees and the famous “Whoville Holiday Seussabration,” bundle up for a nostalgic carriage ride with Hearts and Tails Carriage, stop for a scrumptious lunch or dinner, stay for the Greeley Lights the Night parade at 5:30pm with almost 50 brightly lit entries, then walk over to Lincoln Park immediately after the parade for the annual Lincoln Park lighting ceremony and a visit with Santa.
You can even top it off with the 8th annual historic skate at the Greeley Ice Haus where they recreate the old Lincoln Park skating scene or relax with a free showing of “Elf” at the Kress.
Participating Holiday Open House businesses include:
- Phoenix Training Studios: 1020 9th Avenue
- Award Alliance: 910 10th Street
- Woody's Newsstand: 942 9th Avenue
- Cranford Cove Tea Tavern: 823 10th Street
- Sassy Bagz: 908 9th Avenue
- Warm Hugs Mixes & Gifts: 900 9th Avenue
- Sew Downtown: 824 9th Street
- Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant: 825 9th Street
- Moody's American Grill: 801 9th Street
- Kress Cinema & Lounge: 817 8th Avenue
- Accessories With A Flair!...and Hair: 801 8th Avenue, Ste 4
- City Of Greeley Museums: 714 8th Street
- Mariposa Plants, Flowers & Gifts: 801 8th Street, Ste. 110
- Colorado Dance Theatre: 801 8th Street, Ste. 110
- Lincoln Park Emporium: 822 8th Street
- Syntax Spirits Distillery: 625 3rd Street, Unit C
- The Dragon's Cache: 1109 7th Street
- The Bean Plant Studio: 701 7th Street
- Colorado Model Railroad Museum: 680 10th Street
- Currier Inn: 1221 9th Avenue
- Showcase Art Center: 1335 8th Avenue
- John Galt Coffee Company @ The Atlas Theater: 709 16th Street
- Madison & Main Gallery: 927 16th Street
For more information please contact the Downtown Development Authority at 970-356-6775 or email email@example.com